Are you afraid to tell a girl you love her? Will she start ignoring you after you’ll tell her? Well, stop thinking negative! If you use different and unique ways, the more will be the chances that she will also like you..
How To Tell A Girl You Love Her
I will tell you 50 amazing ways to tell a girl you love her… These ways are the one which are most liked by girls.. And I am sharing all of them here..
1. Take her to special place - Think about when and where you want to tell her. Is there a special place you want to be? A certain day, for example, you might want to tell her at the restaurant where you went on your first date, or on the two-month or nine-month anniversary of your first date.
2. Be romantic - Set the mood and be romantic. Buy her flowers or a romantic gift while telling her you love her.
3. Look at her directly - Take her hand and tell her how positive you feel about her.. Give her examples of things you really like about her. And yeah, be sincere.
4. Feeling her - Tell her how you feel being with her, and how much you enjoy your time together. Be specific about what you value and appreciate about being with her.
5. What you want to say – Follow these positive statements with telling her you love her in whatever way feels best for you. For example, “I feel I’ve fallen for you”, “I just realized that I love you”, “Every single second, I just think about you.. I really love you” or simply, “I love you.”
6. Choose Appropriate Venue – Choose an appropriate venue for your disclosure, so that you can avoid embarrassment and awkwardness as much as possible. Telling her on a sailboat, miles away from shore, or announcing it from the audience of a talk show might not work out well for either of you.
7. Make yourself clear - You do not have to cryptic to be tactful. Rather than wrapping your feelings of romance in a riddle, clearly convey your attraction. “You might already know that I like you, but I want you to know that I am interested in you romantically.”
8. Response to her – Resist requesting an immediate response. It is pretty off-putting if you say, “Well, what you think of me?” I mean, I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that I was getting a vibe from you.
9. Being straightforward – Don’t forget that actions really do speak louder than words. So many people carelessly toss those three words around. Tell her, but then back up those words by showing her. Nothing major or elaborate is necessary. Little things can be so much more meaningful than overblown displays. For example, girls do prefer receiving a daisy picked in the park on a whim over a dozen long stemmed roses.
10. You just tell her – She may not say it back, but she will feel flattered that you love her.
11. Don’t tell at first – Just show her that you love her by helping her do whatever she is doing, take her to romantic places, buy her nice things, the most important thing is to make her feel good around you, show her that you care about her. The key point is not to tell her your feelings, but make her feel your emotions and she will express her love to you. Trust me, that is how I won my girl. Though, we are not together at the present stage due to some problems.. But, all you have to do is just to make her feel special..
12. You just tell her your feelings – If you are scared or nervous then you better think again about your feelings towards her. Because, when you tell a girl that you love her, you are actually saying that you are laying everything out in the open for that person.
13. Wait for appropriate moment – If you think that she will be fine after you tell her and it won’t scare her out of a friendship, then I suggest you pick an appropriate moment. You should tell her when the two of you are uninterrupted and alone, and pose it in a way that you can make her feel comfortable. Make sure you don’t leave it too long else she may not realize and you could lose out to someone else.
14. How are you feeling – First start by letting her know that you are interested. Then as you get to know her better then you can pick a romantic spot and come right out and say it.
15. Keep it real – Tell her about your feelings and let her know you really loves her. If she can’t handle it and runs away, the relationship wasn’t real. As they say, “Keep it real.”
16. Positive Approach – Be honest and straightforward. That’s always the best thing in a relationship. This is the best way you can impress a girl.
17. Go to lonely place – You must be really sure of your feelings before you tell her anything. Take her to a lonely place of your choice, any place where the only thing you can hear is yourself talking to her, grab her hands look at her straight in her eyes and tell her how she makes you feel. Take it easy step by step instead of rushing straight to “I LOVE YOU”, tell her what she means to you, don’t say you love her, she may freak out just because of the simple fact that some girls are just not ready for those words.
18. Tell her from your heart not from mind – As long as it comes from the heart, it will be received in a good way and she will respect your truthfulness.
19. Be with her when she needs you – You should really show her that you will be there for her whenever she needs you, love is something that is felt. And if you are friends with her long enough, she will feel that you love her, and actions always speak louder than words. Whenever you are around her, look in her eyes, you will be able to tell if she wants you to tell her you love her.
20. Try to be your level best – If you love a girl, I think you should show her first and then tell her. And don’t be an ass and tell lots of girls you love them. Give the words some meaning. A lot of soul searching has to be done before you tell anyone you love them. The easiest way to find out if you love someone is to put yourself in a hypothetical situation like If you were in the worst place in the world but she will be right there beside you, could you still be happy? May be you will get the real answer whether you love a girl or not..
21. Don’t keep on thinking – Those who are over conscious, never gain. So, if you really love a girl, just go and tell her instead of keep on thinking whether to tell or not..
22. Just tell her “I Love You” – If it is first time you are going to tell her that then try to make a nice romantic setting. Doesn’t need to be fancy.., just turn down the lights and lit few candles.., put on some nice music.. These things will help set the mood, but really all you need to do is be upfront and tell her. Many times people stress out over telling their partner they love them.. But think about it, this is the person you love. You shouldn’t feel ashamed or embarrassed or anything like that.. Just tell her plain and clear.
23. Don’t make a big production of it – Just tell it to her straight. Acting like a drama king could make her reject you… Also, don’t get angry with her if she says NO..
24. Loving someone should not be like your plan – Girls do get to know if you are faking.. So, strong feelings like love arise from emotional stimulation, not choice.
25. Go easy on her – Since telling her that you love her might be a bit overwhelming for her, and she may need a minute or two to think about it..
26. Learn to differ between love and getting laid – There are highs and there are lows, if you are just thinking of saying it to get laid, DON’T.. If you really love someone, you will respect them, care for them, and be there for the good and bad.. Are you ready for that?
27. Be confident – Look her in the eyes, stand tall, and smile. Most importantly, speak without hesitation, particularly if you act shy on a normal basis. You must demonstrate that you believe the words coming out of your mouth and can back them up with the strength of your devotion. This will help you in overcoming the fear of rejection.
28. Don’t tell everybody – You know you love her before you tell her. It is not a good thing if she finds out on her own.
29. Love can be a tricky thing – She might change her mind after she gave you an answer. Don’t stalk her to see if she has changed her mind yet.
30. Change yourself – If you have been her friend for a long time and now you want to be more, then she probably does not see you in that light. In this case, you must “change yourself” in the sense that you have to portray yourself as someone she can love and be attracted to, instead of just someone who enjoys spending time with.. This change needs to be something positive for yourself and illustrate your good qualities. For example, start going to the gym to get in shape and suddenly she will start seeing you transform into a well-toned man of her dreams..
31. Better feeling – If she rejects you, ask if she wants to stay as friends, letting her know that you still care for her.. This might help change her mind eventually.
32. Consider not saying anything at all – No one likes needy people. If she loves you and tells you so, you’re all set.. If she doesn’t, either she’s not ready to tell you anyways, or she just don’t feel that way about you.
33. Show her romance – At least, try to be little romantic – a dinner, trail of notes leading to the bedroom decorated with some flowers and candles will show your love without saying anything..
34. Show her love – Hold her hand, touch her face, and kiss her.. It’s the little things that count..
35. Show respect for family – Treat your family and hers with respect, she’ll surely appreciate it..
36. Show her what you love about her – Tell her what you like about her, whether they be physical features or mental ones..
37. Show her she’s number one – Make sure she knows and understand she’s your priority.
38. Give small surprises – A “Just Because I Love You” gift.. May be some CD or a book of some romantic story that she’s had her eye on..
39. Schedule alone time just for you and her – Go to movies and a dinner.. Make it a date or spend time at the park alone.. Something simple that both of you can do together.
40. Make something for her – Go out to the shed and make her something special, even if it’s not perfect.. It will show her you love her and think about her.
41. Don’t wait too long – No one waits forever.. If you can’t stop thinking about her, and you don’t think you’ll be able to sleep again until you tell her your feelings, then JUST TELL HER.. Living with all of that bottled up inside forever is a terrible feeling, and you have to let it out.
42. Write a poem telling about what you feel for her – Buy a card and write a poem inside with the feelings that are within you.. Though, this might be considered to be like you are back in school, it is still very simple to do when you do not know how to tell someone that you love her. Make sure to end with the words “I Love You.” This way she knows that you’re trying to tell her that you do love her..
43. Call her and leave a voice mail – If you can’t say on phone talking to her, try to send a voice mail.. Your voice (if sincere), will tell her all that you want to say… Remember to show your true emotions as you prepare to tell her that you love her..
44. Show up with roses – Ask to speak to her privately.. Find a place where there’s no one around, this will give you the opportunity to be yourself so that your words can come out the way they should.. When alone, be straightforward and look into her eyes.. You will see that she is also nervous because she doesn’t know what you are going to say..
45. Make sure you look and smell nice – No woman wants to hear an “I Love You” from a guy that just came from the gym without a shower, or who has morning breath in the middle of the afternoon or even who has not combed his hair while coming to meet her..
46. Be prepared – No matter if you are getting ready to propose, or if you just want your relationship to become exclusive, make sure that you have all the right things.. If you’re proposing, you will need a ring, if you just want to tell her how special she is to you, flowers are always nice…
47. Its all about the timing – Timing is the most important deciding factor when it comes to confessing your feelings to a girl.. If you tell a girl you love her at a wrong time, you could ruin your chances forever..
48. Send Non-verbal hints – What most men do not know is that women can pick up hints and non-verbal quest very easily – she will be able to sense that you have got feelings for her even without you telling her. You see, once you already indicated your interest through body language it becomes very easy to tell her verbally – since she has already knew it..
49. Face to Face Declaration – This is definitely the best way to declare your love.. At first, tell her you like her.. Then observe her expression.. You will usually know whether you have succeeded by her response..
50. Say It – Yes, just say it like it is.. Why should you burn inside, beat about the bush and risk losing the one you love just because you’re shy. Tell her you love her and the more you do that, you will find yourself acting out the love.. Women need love and they want to hear it coming from your mouth and they will believe you.. At the risk of generalizing, women are ruled by the heart but of course they are a few who still insist they are an exception to the rule and they should be accorded recognition.
So, Are you ready to tell a girl you love her ?
Go Ahead…..!! Do share your story in the comment section